The Māori Art Hub officially launched 31 March 2017
The Māori Art Hub exists to help uphold Ngā Toi Māori and support the artists to sell their work.
It is an initiative by Māori Artists initially started with sponsorship from the Hetet School of Māori Art.
We value quality, integrity, originality and authenticity which means we showcase and support artists across the range of Ngā Toi Māori who create any of the following:
- traditional Māori artworks - one off originals, limited edition pieces
- contemporary Māori artworks - one off originals, limited edition pieces
- books, film, music, theatre, dance
- Māori designed clothing, jewellery, accessories, homeware or gift lines
- art-related supplies and tools for the creation of Māori art works
- art-related services - such as tā moko, graphic design
We hope you will enjoy the Māori Art Hub and invite others to join with us.
The Māori Art Hub Crew